Donate baby thingsIf you have nursery equipment, clothes or toys that you no longer use, we can get it to someone who really needs it.
Typical things you can donate are listed here:
- Cots, prams, car restraints, highchairs, toddler beds, bassinets and change tables have safety standards. If you bought these in Australia in the last 8 years they should be fine and otherwise check the ACCC website to ensure your items comply with the current safety standard.
- Clothing from premmie to size 10 years - freshly laundered please
- Small toys, games and puzzles - less than 45 cm in size
- Cot and bassinette linen (not single bed)
What can I donate?
Please see this complete list of everything we can and can't rehome. The best things to donate are things that you would be happy to give to a good friend for their baby.
What can't I donate?
- Electrical items
- Adult clothing (including maternity)
- Single beds
- Chests of drawers
- General household furniture
Anything the does not meet current safety standard
Please don't donate anything that is broken, damaged, torn, ripped, stained or in anyway faulty. As a simple rule, if there's something wrong with it then we can't rehome it.
We may be able to repair a puncture on a pram but please contact us by email first to check if this is possible.
How to donate
Please ensure that you deliver your donation during our opening hours.
If you only have a small amount to donate you might like to post a parcel to PO Box 356 Balaclava VIC 3183.