Employment OpportunitiesOperations Manager - St Kilda
The Operations Manager will effectively and efficiently manage the operational requirements of the St Kilda warehouses, and assist Geelong Mums and Eureka Mums as required.
Reporting to the CEO, this is a key organisational role, managing the:
· day to day operations of the 2 warehouses in Vale Street, St Kilda
· flow of stock, including donations and purchased stock
· distribution of stock between St Kilda Mums, Geelong Mums and Eureka Mums
· staff and volunteers (regular and corporate) within the St Kilda warehouses
· resolution of issues according to St Kilda Mums' Policies and Procedures.
We invite applicants to include a cover letter and address the objectives of the position description.
Please email your application to CEO Jessica email@example.com.
Applications are due by 5pm on Wednesday, 29 November 2017.
Before applying, we strongly advise that you visit us, and see first hand what we do. You can sign up as a volunteer and book in a 1 hour induction to receive a formal introduction to St Kilda Mums by firstname.lastname@example.org.