Opening timesPlease deliver your generous donations to our warehouse at 2-4 Vale Street St Kilda and our volunteers will assist you.
These are our opening times for dropping off donations. If you are a social worker please email email@example.com to book a collection time.
Please read our complete list of everything we can and can’t rehome to ensure we can rehome all the items you would like to donate.
November Opening Times
- Mondays & Tuesdays: 9:30am - 11:30am
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: Noon - 2:30pm
- Fridays: Please make an appointment by emailing us.
December Opening Times
- Wednesday 6th December: Noon - 2:30pm
- Thursday 7th December: Noon - 2:30pm
- Tuesday 12th December: 9:30am - 11:30am
- Wednesday 13th December: Noon - 2:30pm
Saturdays in Term 4
- Saturday 18th November: 10.30am til 1pm
- Saturday 25th November: 10.30am til 1pm
- Saturday 2nd December: 10.30am til 1pm
- Saturday 16th December: 10.30am til 1pm
Please note that we are closed for donations from Saturday 16th December until Tuesday 16th January 2018.
Please don't leave your donations outside the warehouse when it is unattended. It is not safe to do so and left donations cannot be used due to risk of contamination.
Our address to drop off donations to is 2-4 Vale Street, St Kilda. It's best to enter Vale Street from Barkly Street and park in the bays on the left - our volunteers can help you quickly unload and free the car spot up for someone else to drop off. If you have a baby sleeping in the car, let us know and we will help you so that you can stay with your baby and car.
If you cannot make it to the warehouse during our advertised opening times please just email us, we may be able to accommodate you at another time or put you in touch with a volunteer in your part of the world who may be able to accept your donation and bring it to St Kilda for you. If you only have a small amount to donate you might like to post a parcel to 2-4 Vale Street, St Kilda VIC 3182.
Any questions please just email us. Thank you!