Opening timesPlease deliver your generous donations to our warehouse at 2-4 Vale Street St Kilda and our volunteers will assist you.
These are our opening times for dropping off donations. If you are a social worker please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a collection time.
Please read our complete list of everything we can and can’t rehome to ensure we can pass on all the items you would like to donate.
School holiday opening times (from Monday 25th September - Friday 6th October)
- Tuesday 26th September: 9.30am - 11.30am
- Thursday 28th September: Noon - 2.30pm
- Monday 2nd October: 9.30am - 11.30am
- Wednesday 4th October: Noon - 2.30pm
- Thursday 5th October: Noon - 2.30pm
Please note that we are closed on Friday 29th September for the Grand Final public holiday
Term 4 opening times (from Monday 9th October - Friday 22nd December)
- Mondays & Tuesdays: 9:30am - 11:30am
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: Noon - 2:30pm
- Fridays: Please make an appointment by emailing email@example.com
Saturdays in Term 4
- Saturday 14th October: 10.30am - 1pm
- Saturday 21st October: 10.30am - 1pm
Please don't leave your donations outside the warehouse when it is unattended. It is not safe to do so and left donations cannot be used due to risk of contamination.
Our address to drop off donations to is 2-4 Vale Street, St Kilda. It's best to enter Vale Street from Barkly Street and park in the bays on the left - our volunteers can help you quickly unload and free the car spot up for someone else to drop off. If you have a baby sleeping in the car, let us know and we will help you so that you can stay with your baby and car.
If you cannot make it to the warehouse during our advertised opening times please just email us, we may be able to accommodate you at another time or put you in touch with a volunteer in your part of the world who may be able to accept your donation and bring it to St Kilda for you.
Any questions please just email us. Thank you!