Workplace fundraisingJoin with your colleagues to raise funds for St Kilda Mums
Workplace fundraising is a great way to bring your team or company together with a united goal of helping St Kilda Mums reach more families in need. Large or small, funds raised will make a big difference to a family experiencing hardship. You will help us provide the basic nursery equipment needed to ensure that their baby sleeps safe, is warmly dressed and can get out and about in the community thanks to a pram and car seat. A fundraiser is also a wonderful way for your colleagues to learn more about St Kilda Mums and get to know each other better!
Please take five minutes to complete this Permission to Fundraise form so that we can approve your fundraiser and provide you with an Authority to Fundraise letter. You can also use this form to order posters, or merchandise that you can sell on our behalf.
Here are just a few ideas for fundraising at your workplace:
- Hold a lunchtime sausage sizzle and donate the proceeds.
- Host a morning or afternoon tea. Bake some treats and charge a fee to attend.
- Organise a lunchtime office car wash. Great for kids to help out with in summer holidays!
- Charge a small entry fee to your end-of-year party.
- Run a cake stall and ask your colleagues to bake cookies, cupcakes and cakes to be sold.
- Host a trivia night - everyone loves a pub quiz!
- Hold a raffle or run a chocolate drive.
- Think big and hold a black tie event with a silent auction and major prizes!
Once you have completed your fundraising activity, please complete this form, which offers a number of payment options. Once we have received your funds, we will send you a Certificate of Appreciation.
Don’t forget to send details and photos of your fundraiser that we can share on our social media!
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraiser and thank you for supporting St Kilda Mums. If you need any further information, please email us.