Give, Share, Care this Giving Day
On Giving Day - Wednesday 16 June, a $1 donation to our #givesharecare appeal will be turned into $4 thanks to our generous matchers!
Here’s how you can help:
- Use the #givesharecare hashtag
- Tag us in your post @stkildamums
- Share this link to our donate page
Share a photo particularly on Wednesday 16 June. Use #givesharecare, copy this link and tag @stkildamums
Record a short video and get your family and friends involved! We want to share messages of support to our community.
- Become a Giving Day Champion and start your own fundraising page to share with your family and friends. All your donations will be quadrupled and you get your very own tally to see how the donations are tracking throughout the day! If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your very own fundraising page link.
Important info you might like to include in your post:
- "I’m supporting the St Kilda Mums #givesharecare appeal."
- "St Kilda Mums exists to ensure children & families are happy, healthy & safe."
- "Today only, every $1 you donate turns into $4! Donate here."
More than 40% of families that have turned to us over the last 12 months have been affected by the pandemic. Sometimes people you may never expect need to ask for support and we are here to assure them that it’s okay to do so. With your help, we can provide them with everything they need to ensure their baby is happy, healthy and safe. This may be a cot, pram, car seat, warm bedding and clothing and much more.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Gill on 0449 218 493 or email@example.com
Thanks for everything you do to support St Kilda Mums.