Local drop off points
Our local drop points are our volunteers homes
If you cannot make it to the HQ during our advertised opening times please just email us, we may be able to accommodate you at another time.
We have volunteers in Altona, Avondale Heights, Bayswater North, Bentleigh, Berwick, Blackburn, Black Rock, Brunswick, Camberwell, Cheltenham, Coburg, Craigieburn, Cranbourne West, Donvale, Doreen, Eltham, Ferntree Gully, Forest Hill, Frankston South, Hampton, Hastings, Huntingdale, Keilor East, Kew East, Kurunjang, Macedon Ranges, Mont Albert, Moonee Ponds, Moorabbin, Narre Warren, Newport, Pascoe Vale, Philip Island, Reservoir, Riddells Creek, Ringwood North, Rowville, South Kingsville, Sunbury, Sunshine, Seaholme, Surrey Hills, Tylden, Upwey, Viewbank, Werribee and Woodend.
Please email us a list of what you wish to donate (so we can be sure we can rehome it all) and your suburb and we can put you in touch with a volutneer.
- Our volunteers may not be able to pick up from your house
- Please contact them to make a time to drop your donation off to them
- Please do not leave anything outside a volunteer's home without their express permission to do so - every time you donate.
- Please never pass on a volunteer's address.
- If you only have a small amount to donate you might like to post a parcel to 2-4 Vale Street VIC 3182.
Courier Pick Up
- If you have a large number of items or big things like cots to donate you can book a courier to pick up
- This costs just $45, and you will receive a tax deductible receipt for the courier cost.
- This rate may not available if you live outside metropolitan Melbourne.
- Please email us for more information about this.
- If you cannot afford to pay the $45 please just ask us, we have a small budget ourselves for courier pick ups.
We would love you to spread the St Kilda Mums word but please ask your friends to contact us directly so we can advise on individual donations. Thank you!