St Kilda Mums, Geelong Mums and Eureka Mums employment opportunities
0.6 EFT (22.8 hours per week)
About St Kilda Mums
We are a volunteer-powered organisation with a small team of paid staff.
Our mission is to share the joy of motherhood by recycling essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys to families in need. St Kilda Mums, Geelong Mums and Eureka Mums (St Kilda Mums Inc) save the earth’s precious resources by joining with support agencies throughout Victoria to meet the material needs of families with young children.
We are seeking a Communications Coordinator to join our passionate team of fundraisers, to help develop and implement of a wide range of communications campaigns and initiatives. If you are someone who likes to create engaging content, please join us and help us achieve our vision of a future where we waste less, share more and care for every baby and child.
Key Selection Criteria
- Highly developed computer literacy (Web, social media, Google Docs, Creative Cloud)
- Proficiency with software programs such as Gmail, Facebook, MS Office apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and the Google suite
- Demonstrated digital marketing skills inclusive of website and social media experience
- Practical understanding of communications, brand development and promotion
- Excellent written and verbal communication, copywriting and stakeholder management skills
- A proven history of producing highly engaging content
- Creativity and the ability to think laterally
- Strong project management and administrative skills
- Accuracy and high levels of attention to detail
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
- Fundraising experience (highly regarded)
- Photography and video skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Media)
- Experience with various fundraising platforms and lead generation tools and surveys
- Digital Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords and Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO)
- CRM experience (Salesforce)
- Email Marketing (Campaign Monitor)
- Visual design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Experience managing the social media accounts of an organisation
- Web design and CMS experience (basic HTML, Shopify)
A full position description, outlining the position’s purpose and accountabilities, can be found here.
This exciting new position would suit a communications or marketing graduate, or an experienced communications/marketing coordinator seeking a part-time role in a highly innovative and impactful organisation.
To apply for this role, please email your resume and a cover letter, addressing the above key selection criteria, to email@example.com by 5pm on Sunday 5 August 2018.
For any enquiries, please contact:
0435 072 884
All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Police Check and provision of a valid Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Before applying for any role with our organisation, we invite you to visit us, and see first hand what we do. Thank you!