Spend the day volunteering with your team.
If you would like to volunteer with people from your workplace, we welcome groups of up to 20 on weekdays. We have adapted our program to ensure we follow appropriate Covid-Safe guidelines.
All workplace volunteering takes place at our HQ at 14 Winterton Road, Clayton.
There is plenty of on-street parking nearby. The 800 bus travels along the Princes Highway, with the Arnott St stop a 5 minute walk away. Clayton railway station is a 30 minute walk away, or a 24 minute bus ride.
What a day typically looks like:
- 9.30 am - Safety Briefing (it is important that everyone arrives on time).
- 1:00-2:00 pm - Take a break and enjoy lunch with your team. Please bring a packed lunch or organise delivery from Uber Eats! Nando's is also a short walk away.
- 4:00 pm - Finish for the day.
Some of the activities you may be involved in include:
- cleaning items such as prams, highchairs and car seats
- sorting and packing clothing and toys
- preparing special toiletry packs for mums and babies.
We kindly request a financial contribution which ensures that you have a trained staff member guiding your team throughout the day, helping you get the most out of your volunteering experience with us:
- $800 (plus GST) for groups of up to 10 people
- $1000 (plus GST) for groups of 11-15 people
- $1200 (plus GST) for groups of 16-20 people
This contribution also enables us to provide support to thousands of babies and children each year. For more information on why we request a financial contribution, please read this article.
If you have any further questions or would like to make a booking please contact us. We look forward to your team joining us here at St Kilda Mums!